Our subsidiary, Heftol Construction GmbH, is one of the most traditional construction companies in the capital and, as part of the Heftol Group, reliably carries out our refurbishment and modernization work. The company was founded by Paul Stift in 1950 and had up to 350 craftsmen and plasterers. In 1980 the company was converted into the Stuck, Putz and Rabitz monastery and taken over by the sons Jürgen and Detlef. In 2002, the company was converted into Stift Bauaus ausführen and taken over by Mr Stefan Stift, and integrated into the Heftol Group in 2017 under the name Heftol Construction GmbH. Since its foundation, the company has played a decisive role in shaping Berlin’s cityscape, for example in the construction of the Europa Center, the Intercontinental Hotel, the House of Representatives, Tegel Airport, and the Berlin Philharmonic.